Key2hire blog is for professionals new or experienced, wanting to know more about job hiring, office policies, recruitment procedures and everything about professionalism. We are a one place for all your needs. We provide recruitment services, cadd services, we instal artificial vertical gardens & Design services.
Why can’t I get a right job? – your success story definitions.
These are the usual comments perched on the people who fail in their attempts. You may tempt accused of luck factors or destiny to extricate from the gruesome realities. But the fact is, success can only reach to the ones who accept the inner realities and work stiffer and closer to the objectives.
How? Let us simplify it by small steps.
- Understand “Me” – Find your interests, passions, skills, desires, strengths, and weakness etc.
- Filter your dreams in the real-world-situations – Think in a pragmatic way. What are your dreams those can be achieved (without prejudice and negative thoughts)?
- List dreams in a priority basis
- Research how to achieve your goals
- Learn pros & cons, the obstacles, things to do etc.
- Find your areas of Improvements
- Prepare a clear plan for each goal in a timely manner. Also, Find the alternative plans
- Use the “SMART” (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time Limited)
- Be determined and passion for hard-work.
- Consider the cost (If required) and how to invest it wisely.
- Make your plans as games. Set levels for each stage.
- Evaluate and confirm the plans can be executed.
- Prepare a daily routine in accordance with the plans
- Stick to your plans consistently.
- Set an achievable target for each day. Reward yourself when you achieve targets.
- Update your knowledge level and skill level in each target.
- Analyze your progress at the end of every week.
- Execute the alternative plans in case if you cannot perform the primary plan.
- Manage/control your costs.
- Make sure your time is utilized in an efficient way without delays
- Treat your negative thoughts as “ordinary” and positive thinking as “great”
- Enjoy the moments – Paying attention to the work you do, Attention to your health and grooming, understand your negative thoughts, Appreciate your efforts, achievements etc.
- Stop comparing your life with others
- Take challenges as opportunities
- Deal with the positive vibes – People who like, trust, love, appreciate you
Best Psychological approaches to impress the Interviewer
Confident Body language: Showing your palms indicate sincerity, Excellent Eye contact & Flexible body movements to mirror the interviewer’s body language.
Reflective Listening: Paraphrase your interviewer questions concisely
Analyze & Consolidate: Analyze & Consolidate the organizational motives, operations, activities etc., which are relating to the position you are seeking for. Reach the Interview hall in time.
Professional and neat dressing: Choose appropriate suit for the interview (traditional/customer-focused careers).
Modify your answers in accordance with the interviewer’s age: Demonstrate visual tasks and your multi-skill abilities for people under 30. Show your commitment and dedication for people above 50.
Praise the interviewer and the organization: Praise the interviewer and the organization without exaggerations with reason.
Wise Preparation for predictable/Common questions: Prepare the answers wisely depends on the job role. E.g.: What is your weakness? ‘I would like to improve on my handwriting’ (For online jobs).
Friendlier & assertive: Maintain friendlier, assertive approach and smiling face throughout your interview session.
Showcase your ability: Showcase your ability to do the job as connected and systemic.
Show Enthusiasm: Show enthusiasm in all your speech deliveries.
10 Keys of to unlock your Business Decision-Making skills
- Recognize your own strengths & weakness in a decision-making process.
- Have an action plan to develop decision-making skills.
- Start with strategically planning on various things around you.
- Synchronize your strategies as business perspectives.
- Identify your business requirements on priority basis
- Identify the unresolved issues/questions.
- Find a list of answers to your questions
- Choose the best decision and alternative solutions from your answers.
- Work out if the costs and effort are justified
- Bring it to your daily life and follow it as the best practice
The Art of innovative thinking
These are rumors about Innovative thinking as god’s gift, in-born talent, exclusive for genius gallery etc. Modern psychology studies reveal that innovation is something that every human mind can develop it by following a systematic way of change of approach to our thinking style.
Why do we need innovation? Innovation makes us self-empowered and confident. We get new values to the things we engage in. The results give us a spirit to produce more innovations. It gives you new opportunities and solutions to upcoming challenges. These are my suggestions to develop our thinking style innovatively.
Interest: We should have a keen interest to begin our thinking style innovatively. It comprises of self- motivation, determination and positive thinking towards it. Make sure you go with the plan consistently. Ready to welcome failures and express your happiness when you get success.
Observation & Analysis: It is the primary level of innovative thinking techniques. Observe thinking nature, the ways of thinking, finding faults, the time required for various types of thinking, the percentage of practical thinking/ fascinating thinking, time spent for day dreaming etc. comes under here. Make a list of all the attributes. Analyze your prevalent potentiality towards innovation.
Meditation is the best practice for observation and analysis
Find the emotional changes in different circumstances and the thoughts for the same
Find the attributes of your thinking style
Your thoughts inputs to the quality of your life
The Presence of mind to any situations
Question everything: Start questioning everything you do. Create as much as questions you can ask yourself in all situations. For example, if you are watching a TV program, you can ask many questions for the same like category of the program, main aspects of the program, main intentions behind program, target audience, connection between various information in the program, techniques used etc.
Multi-Dimensional thinking: Your analysis gives you a basic idea about your thinking style. The quality of your questions increases your probing skills. In this stage, try to find answers to your questions. It gives you different levels of meaning for one aspect. It is one of the crucial one in the path of innovative thinking.
Various answers to your question: In this stage, you can try to find various answers to each of your questions. The quest for innovation begins from here. Find various answers make your thoughts wider and how frequently you find answers to stir towards the depth of innovation for you.
Best Practices: In order to cultivate your innovative mind and boost your memory we need to follow certain guidelines.
Find time for cohesive thinking in every day
Learning new things
Communicating effectively with the relevant people
Support others when they need assistance for their problems, if they seek help
Positive & negative effects of downsizing on employees
Amid the current economic crisis, many companies are tending to reduce the number of people they employ in an attempt to reduce the costs they incur or as a result of a merge or an acquisition. Companies may also be subject to external financial pressures or increased competition, which force them to lay off some of their work power.
After taking the final decision to downsize, the company sets objective criteria to make its decision to avoid any discrimination; these criteria vary between the service duration, the needed skills, the disciplinary records or the high/low salaries.
The main negative effect of downsizing is the financial impact; the employees may have loans to settle, rents to pay or specific dues to cover.
Departing employees may also feel that they are not treated fairly and that they should be highly rewarded for working hard. When being chosen among the employees to be departed, some employees lose confidence in their capacities and skills, and start suspecting their capacities, which could also lead to losing trust in all future employers.
On the other hand, some people tend to look at the filled part of the cup, and consider their departure from a job due to the company’s downsizing policy, a chance to start a new phase, a chance for a new challenge, and a new experience. This incident may be the push the employee needs to get out of the rut of job security and seek a more rewarding role.
Considering that being part of a downsizing experience is something you cannot reverse, better to look at the bright side of things. Try to take advantage of the financial compensation you get and arrange your expenses accordingly in a way that they last you until you find another job. Try also to look at the positive part and reinvest your qualities, skills and know how to rebuild a successful working experience.